Sunday, March 18

18March07

As we all can see, I've just started another blog, a long while from my last one which i foolishly abandoned in a tragic twist of fate, one which i hope will untwist itself.

My name is Charles G. Low. I just recently picked up a habit of reading (3 days ago), some other hobbies are rollerblading, dancing, singing, touch rugby and writing.
Part of this awesome band, The 'Troubled Cleff' which includes Joelle, Keniston, Victor and I.
I really hope we can go somewhere with our music.
Also from the Awesome Rising Crew, Joe, Shauna, Ken, Jordin, Ying Qi, El Roy and I.
I aspire to be a corporate lawyer, a grad from Harvard.
By the end of my life, I hope to build a school for the poor in either Vietnam or Cambodia, or both if possible:)
In my blog I'm also writing a short story which I'll update here and then called "Presence". I've already started on the first chapter 'Awoke' and this story will be in white. Anything with my personal life or anything else for that matter will be in yellow.
Hope You enjoy my Blog!

No comments: