Sunday, August 12

Oh man! It's been a pretty long time since I've last updated my blog from what i see! Anyhow, life's been pretty the usual- nothing bad happened so far. Nothin' really good too.

I took a look at my friendster profile and thought: 'That's a long time ago' hahah jokes! yea it was. I guess most of the stuff there still applies but here's an update of my life!

After this short- uneventful holiday, I'm gonna step into a new lifestyle- just to see how it goes. And no, i have no idea how healthy it is for both body and soul... but what the heck eh? hahaha like i said- we'll see!

On mondays- I'm gonna really burn those neurons in school till around 6 thirds before I run it home to slip into my un-school uniform to breathe in the early morning air! Yeap, time for the night life! But of course this form hof relaxation has to be earned with my unhindered concentration in school.

I've got touch Rugby on tuesdays so... you do the math= Home sleep- Wednesday.

Wednesday is study day again- till about five thirds before I run it home and... night life? I've yet to decide... c'mon sam! NEXT WEEK!

Thursday is concluded with touch training and Music to fill in the gaps

Friday is untouched... yet. so fill me up!

Sat nights I'm floorballing with Feat-G and probably working out- probably=)

Sundays are Alleluia (is that how you spell it) days, lunch with mum and gramps and the aunts and runnnin it home to prepare for the next week of school.

My mid course hasn't even started and I'm already planning for the holidays- call me insane- and i'd probably agree.

So many things I wanna do!

but yea that'll be on another post=)

And please people, I was born on teh 22nd of july so my birthday is over!
Cheers!

gotta sleep now.


zeds

No comments: