Sunday, July 22

WOW! what a week. So tiring 'arhxz'
haha oh wells, touch tournament was just yesterday... and it was really fun! haha yeap. Though we didnt win- at all, the experience was great. Hey! haha and we did considerably well for a team which only practiced together only once. Anyhow, one last one for flooball and FREEDOM! I can finally start studyin and doing all the other stuff I wa- nah... hahaha studyin first will do yea? hahaha. Anyhow, I must say, this ""passerby" person did shed some sense to me so- thanks!

I let my brother try floorball- and he liked it! haha finaally!- Something to do with them on the weekends!

My legs have been jelly the whole day from fatigue!

In the cab home, the driver missed a turn and hit the breaks all of a sudden- causing the cab to skid! My gosh, haaha i was just stunned- and he didnt even apologise! jokes, then he nearly knocked a turning car.

From tomorrow onwards... I've got to study REAL HARD- For lawschool!... I think mama's cooking=D
BRB!

No comments: