Monday, March 17

Block tests have begun today... and well... math was interesting. It appeared I knew what I was doing, but my answers came out all funny so.... I guess maybe i didnt

haha oh wells...

I realised the exam period is the most absolutely worst time for studying, it just doesnt feel right... I mean look at me! haha im here blogging right now!

I have got to stop dreaming. Thou shalt wake up and start doing things! I swear!

I think block results are gonna hit me like a bus, and thou shalt get reeeady for an emotional roller coaster.

Have you ever wondered how open you should be about the way you feel?

On my part, I've got far more interior monologue than dialogue in this play of my life. It would seem I have three interior lines to every one I actually say!

Which is scary, because I then wonder how many people would be left to listen to absolutely everything I think.

We do forget that we do make mistakes too. Notice the fantastic lines that go : we're just human.... and also, i know we're human but... thats just...

Ok that was a leak of interior monologue.

Blogs are personal personal online journals... so how personal is it really?

By now you would/ should have noticed Im just sitting in front of my screen, typing out random thoughts which do not necessarily have to link with each other=)

I am as optimistic as I am pessimistic... that's quite an irony/ paradox/ oxy moron... shucks... What do those words mean again?

I am unsound person, yes , warning to all of you! hahaha , I've got alot on my mind...

So anyhow, do you like extreme people or moderate people? (extremely moderate= moderate)

Do you like people who want to survive, or those who want to fly?

CIGX-M= AD= AE

shucks... ok i should stop using shucks... baets shit though... ok... hmmm 

BEETLES!

haha yes... that'll be better

what am i gonna- yawn...

ok
tiredness dot com...

My head hurts- so does every other part of me...

i'll be off to bed soon... 

When things become cliche, are they boring? or are they right?

So anyway, tell me something interesting everybody!

I feel like crying...

Alright... off too bed!

cheers!


No comments: