Tuesday, March 18

Econs is over, and so have part of my H3 dreams... nah... nono thats not over. Anyhow, I'd like to say a few things to a few people

First of all :

To my dear friend, oh yes, he actually convinced me that he was a nice guy but... well, your arrogance kicked in a little too hard today didnt it? I'm gonna make you run for your money, run like hell. if you can call someone stupid for doing his exam the way everyone else did, then i think you're quite an asshole. SO much for calling him your friend yes? I'll flame you for who you are now. And if you're ever in need of consolation, I'm here for you, to completely run you down. 

Apart from that, I talked to a sec school friend today, and he's off in melbourne having the time of his life! haha and he told me, that I should be too, thanks for the reminder, I dont need all this stress now.

And I've gotten pretty sick of being pessimistic, murphy's law is boring me tremendously. "I don't know" is not a grey spot, it's called fear of saying yes or no. If you're being convenient about it, then save it.

I think I forgot that I was someone, it's called self debasement, and I've had enough of that too. So im on a diet, a melancholy diet. Time to drop the stress and all the trash, and walk out into the sun.

No comments: