Monday, October 22

Back to the aim

I think It's about time i sat down and did some soul re- evaluation. I am starting to appear more and more like some jack of all trades- for some reason, it's not something to be proud off as portrayed by everyone else. And I was thinking: I work out, i read and study- but  for what? That we'll explore later on.

My current CCAs: Touch Rugby, and Floorball

My current exam scores: U, U, S, U, E,  F (FUUSE- HAHAHAHAHA..... ok lame) 

Potential things I can do with my results and CCAs: Roll on the floor.

So right now- My life has come to a halt- I can't go anywhere, and I cant do anything about it until next year. Oh wells? Nope. Holidays do not = rest time for me. Holidays are the best time for Self Improvement! But I'm asking myself: For who? For what? How?

There are SO many things I wanna do and try- but It's about time I've decided what I really wanna do- what I really wanna try, and go all the way in it.

Music+ Work out+ read - I guess that's more than enough for the holidays

Why improve yourself charles? 

I wanna Start a school for the less fortunate in a less fortunate country/ I want to help my mum retire where she wants to (Italy- that's not exactly easily affordable)/ I want to help my dad retire where he wants to ( Decision pending)/ I want a happy family with zero money problems=)

What do I need? lot's of money- A Heaven lot of money

So how am I gonna get it? Score A's for every single test which treads cross my life

It's as simple as that Charles=)


No comments: