Monday, October 22

I fell again, while blading to school- thank God for guards- will blade again tomorrow, if I can wake up=) I don't wanna blade too often though, because it's one of the few times I get to sit and spend time with my dad, in his car while he's driving me to school. I feel like a kid whenever he does, and i like it. I do miss being the kid who daddy always looked out for. The limited freedom in the safe zone of your parents watching. I wrote a letter for my dad and I cried like a lost kid while writing it. Haha and I plan to let him see it only on Christmas, on http://charlestopapa.blogspot.com - though he doesn't celebrate it.

Early in the morning, I did something quite wierd. There's this girl, whom I have absolutely no clue about- except for her name. While walking to the canteen, I waved and mouthed a hi to. I must have been dead sleepy- because after I walked pass, I realised that I wasn't acquainted with her in any way at all and my "Hi " must have been absolutely awkward! She didnt respond at all - I think. HAHAHA

I went to the gym today and worked on my back- now i can hardly sit straight!- its so tired. Today is like work your body out to the max day because I bladed to school, worked ou, had floorball training, and bladed back home- HWOW! I'm still alive! HAHAHAHA- not funny.


Let me let you in on a secret- I easily like people- sometimes too easily
Yeap- here's some things close to the heart if some would call it.

I've fallen for a number of people, simply because they texted me get well messages when I'm sick, or sat with me when I was eating alone!
I conclude, It's the really little things, which you'd never think about, that have the biggest effect=)

I'd like to carry on on this post... but

soon I'll be typing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
=)\\Nites!

No comments: