Saturday, April 14

General Paper

The thoughts of that kiss lingered on, and I wouldn't think it would linger away anytime soon. It was GP class and the entire class was seated in two neat rows, I was seated on the front seat of a totally different planet. "Class! will you each take a copy of this article? Since this terms theme is about family..." I didn't catch the rest. I was enjoying my foeld trip around the milkyway, but I was pulled back by a web of sighs and shaken words of sympathy. "Thanks Ms Leong" I took the article and turned to Josh.
"Why's everyone so Ugh?"
"Read the article dude.."


'When does sibling rivalry get out of hand, and for those who's differences can't be seen... This tragedy has left fifty-two year old Mr Jason Craig Paralysed after suffering from shock after the breaking news that his-' "So what's the srticle about again Josh?" I asked, hoping to get the two second summary from him, but he hadn't finished the article himself, "Read the article.". "Right, thanks."
I wish I had been my stubborn self and continued bugging him for the detailess summary. I resumed reading and I became anchored to the cold earth, my galaxy field trip vanished. "No!" I shouted! Everyone was stunned at the random expression. Ms Leong rushed over and asked, "What? what happened?" "This didn't happen!" I threw the article on the table and dashed out of the classroom. I didn't know where I was running to but I made for the canteen first, then the hall, then every single classroom, completely oblivious to the way I was barging in like a loose mental patient and vanishing like they just saw a mirage. I ran back to the canteen and started looking under the tables, and I could feel my vision grow blur, my eyes become heavy, and my cheeks become drenched. "Saph!" I stood in the middle of the canteen, surrounded by a crowd of completely puzzled students, "Saph!" I screamed, but she didnt reply. "no..." Blur became black.

continuation to the article-
'his two twin daughters, Sapphire and Selphie, 17 were found dead in Kingston Park just yesterday'

No comments: